Type Here to Get Search Results !

"Tripura Govt LDC Exam Suggestion 2021" Part-4

 "Tripura Govt LDC Exam Suggestion 2021"

Part-4


Correct the following sentences

 

1. I have seen him yesterday.

2. We had gone to the movies last night.

3. I had spoken to them about my holiday.

4. You must attend your teacher’s instructions.

5. The hen has lain six eggs.

 

6. I have seen him a moment ago.

7. They discussed about the whole matter.

8. We are playing tennis every day.

9. He is sleeping for two hours.

10. Neither of the boys have returned.


 

Answers

1. I saw him yesterday. (We do not use the present perfect tense with past time expressions.)

2. We went to the movies last night.

3. I spoke to them about my holiday. (The past perfect tense is not used to say that something happened in the past. It is used to indicate the earlier of the two past actions.)

4. You must listen to your teacher’s instructions.

5. The hen has laid six eggs.

 

6. I saw him a moment ago.

7. They discussed the whole matter. (The verb discuss does not take a preposition.)

8. We play tennis every day. (We use the simple present tense to talk about our habits and general facts.)

9. He has been sleeping for two hours. (We use the present perfect continuous tense to show duration.)

10. Neither of the boys has returned. (After ‘either’ and ‘neither’ we use a singular verb.)

 

  

Correct the following sentences and rewrite them.

1.            Cattles were grazing in the field.

2.            He has composed many poetries.

3.            I have brought all my furniture.

4.            Each boy and each girl are going there.

5.            Neither of the singers were present.

 

6.            He is senior than me.

7.            Each of the books were costly.

8.            He gave me a ten rupees note.

9.            We enjoyed at the party.

10.          Always tell the truth.

 

 

Check Your Answers

1.            Cattle were grazing in the field.

2.            He has composed many poems.

3.            I have brought all the articles of my furniture.

4.            Each boy and each girl is going there.

5.            Neither of the singers was present.

 

6.            He is senior to me.

7.            Each of the books was costly.

8.            He gave me a ten-rupee note.

9.            We enjoyed ourselves at the party.

10.          Always speak the truth.


 

 

English Grammar Correct the Sentences

 

1.            He lives in boarding.

2.            The lawyer gave me many advices.

3.            My sister secured good numbers in Home Science.

 

4.            It is I who is your friend.

5.            She could not get even passing marks.

6.            When he went to Delhi.

7.            There is no place in this carriage for so many men.

 

8.            No news are good news.

9.            He was in hurry.

10.          All his family members are educated.

  

Check Your Answers

1.            He lives in a boarding house.

2.            The lawyer gave me many pieces of advice.

3.            My sister secured good marks in Home Science.

4.            It is I who am your friend.

 

5.            She could not get even pass marks.

6.            When did he go to Delhi?

7.            There is no room in this carriage for so many men.

8.            No news is good news.

9.            He was in a hurry.

 

10.          All the members of his family are educated.

 

  

English Grammar Correct the Sentences

 

1.            Hari as well as his sister have party.

2.            Your son did many mischiefs.

3.            He has been suffering from fever for Sunday last.

4.            He passed his M.A. in 1990.

 

5.            Gita is a holy book of the Hindus.

6.            Poors are always honest.

7.            The all members of the club were present.

8.            He prefers milk than tea.

9.            He is enough strong to do this work.

10.          Walk carefully lest you may fall.

 

  

Check Your Answers

1.            Hari, as well as his sister, has attended the party.

2.            Your son did many acts of mischief.

3.            He has been suffering from fever since Sunday last.

 

4.            He passed M.A. in 1990.

5.            The Gita is a holy book of the Hindus.

6.            The poor are always honest.

7.            All the members of the club were present.

 

8.            He prefers milk to tea.

9.            He is strong enough to do this work.

10.          Walk carefully lest you should fall.

  

 

English Grammar Correct the Sentences

 

1.            I will not go unless he does not come.

2.            This pen is more cheaper than that.

3.            These three boys help each other.

 

4.            My son cannot get through in the examination.

5.            Why are you afraid from me?

6.            Padam and Kunj Bihari love one another.

7.            Distribute these mangoes among Ravi and Reeta.

8.            Sarala boasted on her beauty.

 

9.            The sceneries of Nainital are very beautiful.

 

Check Your Answers

1.            We returned from Mumbai yesterday.

2.            I will not go unless he comes.

3.            This pen is cheaper than that.

4.            These three boys help one another.


 

5.            My son cannot get through the examination.

6.            Why are you afraid of me?

7.            Padam and Kunj Bihari love each other.

8.            Distribute these mangoes between Ravi and Reeta.

9.            Sarala boasted of her beauty.

10.          The scenery of Nainital is very beautiful.

 

  

English Grammar Correct the Sentences

.

1.            Sohan is such a boy who can help you.

2.            Rahman sings better than me.

3.            I, you ad he went to Agra.

 

4.            The climate of Kashmir is healthier than Delhi.

5.            Who are you expecting now?

6.            She asked me that what are you doing?

7.            No sooner the principal entered into the class boys stood up.

8.            He prevented me to go.

 

9.            Apples of this kind is very sweet.

10.          My brother was married with Sita.

 

Check Your Answers

 

1.            Sohan is such a boy as can help you.

2.            Rahman sings better than I.

3.            You, he and I went to Agra.

4.            The climate of Kashmir is healthier than that of Delhi.

 

5.            Whom are you expecting now?

6.            She asked me what I was doing.

7.            No sooner did the principal enter the class than the boys stood up.

8.            He prevented me from going.

9.            Apples of this kind are very sweet.

10.          My brother was married to Sita.

 

For more Tripura Current Affairs 2021 click on  https://myhelpinghand1947.blogspot.com/

Follow to get instant update: Click on Follow

Pls leave your FEDDBACK in the site.

Daily update will get through notification if follow our site.

Buy books for LDC Exam 2021 from Amazon

 

https://www.amazon.com/UDC-LDC-COMPETATIVE-EXAMS-TRIPURA-Koushik-ebook/dp/B08R99PXQR


Buy Tripura Current Affairs 2021

https://www.amazon.com/Tripura-Current-Affairs-2021-Koushik-ebook/dp/B08X3W3XKC/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Tripura+current+affairs&qid=1615221275&s=digital-text&sr=1-1


Post a Comment

1 Comments

Projects